By Abdullahi Alhaji from BRC FM Toro
Three people lost their lives in a fire incident in Gumau village of Toro local government Area.
An eye witness Malam Anas Garba Gumau who is also a senior brother to the deceased explained that the incident occurred around 1:30am which led to the loss of the live of his brother Abdurrazak Usman Gero, his wife Hauwa Abdurrazak together with their one month old daughter.
According to him the fire out break burnt down the couples along side their one month old baby in their room and parlour where the incident started, adding that the room was burnt to ashes before putting the fire under control.
Also responding the Father of the deceased Malam Usman Gero said no one can confirm the exact cause of the incident.
How Ever some of the community leaders who visit the deceased family advice households in the area to take precautionary measures by switching off all electronic gadgets while going to bed as well as charcoals fire especially in the time of harmattan.